Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

didn't like the starting

the first 50 seconds of the song I found kinda boring and repetitive. However, after listening to the full song I was amazed by what i heard. This deffinatly would make an awesome battle theme for an RPG.

Nice,

I might use this when i get my adobe masters Flash mix.

10/10
5/5 ~SD~

great song

you did a great job on this song. i love the solo, nice and clean. drums dont sound quite right but still a really good song.

Nice job man! :)

Really liked this one, sounded great! I remember listening to and reviewing the first one "Rose at Dawn" and loving it, this one sounds even batter than that one. The beat in this one was great, especially when played behind the melody, excellent work with that. The guitar in this one was also great, I really loved the guitar solo at about 1:40, sounded great. The melody in this one was good as well, very fast-paced and ear-pleasing, great work with it. Excellent job here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the great work! :D

Aha!

Some of the instruments just felt slightly wrong when brought into play with the part of the song they were in. At the same time they led up to a great representation of instrumental coordination and talent. So it went from 'wah..." to 'holy *$#&@$ & BBQ sauce". Great job on the overall presentation of this piece. Its enjoyable to listen to all the way through.

Not a download on my part but its worth a 5/5.

-AJ-

Keep the good stuff rolling.