Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

HOLY WHACK A MOLE!

its in so many entries O.O best song ever X3 for rpgs,games,songs XPmake mor!MORE!!!!=D

great

you can't get any better than the rose songs they are beutiful they are the best songs ever heard to man . they have a the highest spot on my ipod

Damn, I have a goal to achieve!

Well, I have a game in mind, so I'm thinking i'm going to take a class for game designing, and I just know alot of perfect battles that would match these songs that I find on Newgrounds, and if I actually achieve that goal, I will be sure to include one of your songs, but it would probably be in a couple years, around 5-6 because I have to learn everything I need to know about designing, so wish me luck, and don't stop making art.

Better than professinal quality random battle musi

Seriously, go pro or something, all the Rose's themes are ridiculosuly good, and in fact out classes the music in most commerical rpgs

Jeez... Classi---WTF?!

First I thought your "Rose at..." songs would be some pesky classical. But this one proves me the opposite! Awesome! And it even loops perfectly >.<