Reviews for "Tribute (to the Greatest Song)"

Cool!

Man that was amazing! Really! I liked it!

ty glad you liked it

Great remake.

I noticed you doubled up the notes a little bit and added an electric guitar a little bit earlier than normally. I love this song and how it's so diverse. However, without singing, the intro seems a little repetitive and bare. I know that's out of your control, but it just diminishes the value of the song. Maybe make a version with a voiceover?
I did like the little a Capella bridge. Really worked well, even though the merge back into the song changed in volume significantly.

Good job; 9/10, 4/5.

djheps responds:

ty lol thats the problem with these songs... i can't sing all that well so might just have to shorten it a bit :D glad you liked it

is it just me ?

as an guitar pro user i can tell most of it it is 90% guitar pro ..
but you maybe did it in there?

djheps responds:

well i don't have an electric guitar nor the money to BUY one... soz i wrote it all out :D

awesome

awesome

Glad you liked it :D

Here comes Tribute 8)

Well at first it was a bit difficult to get used to the fast tempo comparing to the original, but then it was ok, when the first solo started. And the solos here are a lot better then in Wonderboy btw, they sound really heavy and juicy :) lol I liked the way you put in JB in the middle :D Well, it was another great remake, another 10/10, 5/5. Keep it up, want to hear more Tenac remakes from you ;)

djheps responds:

It probably was a bit faster, hard to tell cause there are no vocals :( I used some different guitar sounds here, more distortion, so yeah heavy. I had previously recorded a voice sound in for JB, but decided it sounded horrible, so I mixed xD

Glad you liked it :)