Reviews for "War is Hell"

Hmmm

Dude i like it but it could use some energy

Like some Kanye West raping over it..Yes...I feel it

Good Connect

From the beats of the best most unknown tested in the game of of minumum wage with stress this army take sound and streatch. Break away, build, take a breath and mesh, with a light skinned n***a like me, I'm hooked on flexing the phonics, where the other crunk stuff at S-Rock? I can tell that you got what it takes, but do you got what it takes when the biggest war in histroy takes place while my big brother got a MD 20/20 mixed with a sawn off on the rocks of this rock. I'm glad I ain't never touched bread crumb, glad I aint never touched a cracked lung, glad I'ma never hear a canon snap shot in my life that I'ma run from. Glad I got a holy book lesson when I was young. Be prepared for the very near war sure to come, in the name of of McCain or Obama, "Leave the BS at home" this Halloween flyer was rotten, I guarantee when The B's from the V to the A get up on stage its gonna be a lyrical slaughter meant to entertain. So I claim Hell-Nah, wont go to that game, I'm stuck in real life. While you test a caressed heartbeat trying to break a treasure chest so surreal like, I got the message bottled in a beer like, a maximun string pad playing with your fears like, GOD BLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>get ready brother. It is soon. You're chosen.

S-Rock responds:

God bless you and thank you. this is what I try to accomplish ^, (Inspiration)

Cool.

Why was this used in dawn of the madness?

Cause why not?

Okay...

for some strange reason I hear madonna's song "Live to Tell" in your song. Not that you were aiming for that...just the pace...and such. Hey look at it this way...she's famous....an rich----------this could be an omen for great things to come your way. Peace.

S-Rock responds:

lol never heard the song lol. I don't listen to Madonna lol

it reminded me of corpse party a bit in the beginnin and some part during the entire thing.