Reviews for "Ghost Motel 7"

Wonderful Work

I just thought that I would let you know that I watched the entire "Ghost Motel" series and I absolutely loved it! I think that other people have judged to harshly in the past of this series. I can not wait to see what happens next until then I will be on pins and needles. I wish that you could make a game part of the series where you could make your own ghost and get yourself a job in town. I would find that extremely interesting and fun! Keep up the wonderful work! The only tiff I had was that the character's voices were not loud enough to hear clearly. But other than that I loved it! Keep up the excellent work!! When is the next one coming out? ~BlackAdderLady~

Violet-AIM responds:

Funny how you mention about making a game part. There are plans for a future episode to be a real game where the user plays Joseph, as he goes around and fights different demons. Til then, I needed to build the story and struggle as Joseph had to wait for his time to fight. The other idea you mentioned with a ghost getting a job in town sounds good too. One thing about the series, there will be people who love it or hate it, I appreciate all the positive support I've gotten and all the people who keep encouraging me to make more, but there will always be criticism as long as it isn't perfect or doesn't meet the expectations of certain critical viewers. Thanks for watching the entire series BlackAdderLady and for enjoying it for what it is!!

Your series is brilliant!!

I rarely write these reviews but I just wanted to tell you how brilliant I thought this series was. I can hardly wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the review loki1345. Glad you liked it. I appreciate you taking the time to comment when you don't normally review that often.

The best...

The best I've played on newgrounds... just please finish it!!! I know this isn't a demo but I wanna see #8...

Oh and is there gonna be 9 and beyond or are you gonna finish it with 8... or have you not decided or not wanna say yet?

-MadDog2020-

Violet-AIM responds:

Episode 8 will not be the last one. I know the story for the 9th, but 8 will have to come first. So yes, there will be many more episodes after 9. Right now, ep. 8 is being worked on, which will be a game, instead of the usual interactive story, so we'll see how that goes. Thanks for reviewing MadDog2020. :)

i love it!!

It seems with ever episode you do it gets more interesting. i cant wit to take him on a demon hunting expedition to that house where the lil girl got posessed. if you can remeber i was feeling very defeated when i couldnt change the outcome of the second movie. but the proimis of more interactivity has grabed my attention!!! good work on the series and i cant wait to see the next one!

Violet-AIM responds:

Nice to see you again cranium_bear. It's taking a long time for Joseph to become a demon hunter. Yeah, it was sad that Joseph wasn't able to succeed at his first mission, but that was because he was so inexperienced and didn't know what he was doing. There'll be other missions for Joseph to tackle in the future. Thanks for the review and check back later for ep.8! :)

Awesome.

This was brilliant, I loved everything in it. All the different voice overs and animations, and how things worked. It was fun to play from start to end, just very long. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards -