Reviews for "Ghost Motel 7"

ears hurt..

me like learning... i was talking to myself. what for. come inside and ill show you. LOL(finding the car now he points left and turns right whats up with that? (dead critters laddy)(pet shop) NO, NO,(Donut shop guy) NO, NO,(Coffee Lady) NO, NO,(sandwich shop) NO, i might know whats it to you?(sandwich=coffee,No)(sandwich=fish,Yes)(fish=donuts,Yes
)(Donut=Coffee,Yes)whats a demon hunters acadmy doing in a sandwich shop?(lectures...)

Violet-AIM responds:

I thought he turned and then pointed to that direction. The academy isn't in the sandwich shop, but behind it. You know how when people have businesses which are just covers for something else that is really taking place there. It's just to keep it hidden and make you figure out where it is. Anyways thanks for reviewing mightclark and for attending the classes. :)

Great!

This one was very fun to play! A large improvement over #6!
This showed no real improvement in any department, though they still are particularly high!
Lot's of fun stuff in this one, I laughed real hard at the beginning where they barely poke the big guy and the big guy simply falls flat on his face!

No idea why, but just for that, you get a 10 in humour.

Great job!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks jOObie. Well we try to make each episode better than the previous one. Also, we don't intentionally make them funny, but if there is some humor in it, then that's good too. :)

woah, awesome!

very good! once again, a very intersting, interactive movie/game.
lost of things to do, and lots of puzzles to solve.
As usual, the graphics, sound and animation have all been very good, with more good music from Violet-AIM.
During this episode, i really enjoyed the Demon Hunting Acadamy, there were heaps of really good lectures, and things to do.
so a very good plot for this episode, guys. well done!
overall score: 7/10
(THE THUMB: UP!!)

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks again M-A-R-C-U-S for watching/playing all these ghost motels. In this episode, Joseph gets the lecture training and exam, when you see ep.8, he'll get his virtual reality training which will be a game to play. Anyways, we're glad you liked this episode! :)

very good

I really liked this series of games and i like your other movies too. Keep up the good work. PS.I played these before i signed up.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks cheetozrgood2002. I'm glad you liked ghost motel and the others. More episodes to come. :)

great!

but i have a question. how come when u c them driving the car, the shift stick thing is a button but when i press it, it takes me back to like the first scene?

Violet-AIM responds:

That shift stick thing isn't meant to be a button. Good eye, you noticed a tiny mistake. I had noticed that too later when I had viewed it, but hadn't bothered to change it. Thanks for pointing that out Pl4gued. :)