Reviews for "Ghost Motel 7"

Another great episode

As usual this was a great episode, i really have enjoyed this series and working on them aswell, very welldone from the start hope to make more stuff soon

~X~

Violet-AIM responds:

Thank you very much sweetie.

Holy shit..

Animation/Graphics - I did find a random mistake that I barely noticed, but still caught it. The big truck disappeared randomly in the middle of a road at one point. I know it's nothing big, but it still is a small mistake. The animation other than that was done pretty well.

Story/Content - Ouch. Lol that's not a bad thing or anything, but damn that was a hell of a lot to sit there and listen to guys... I have stuff to do too you know. =P Oh well, I sat through every single lecture and explored all of the rooms and everything. That means I won't get to reviewing all of your submissions tonight probably because this one took up so much time to actually complete.

Audio - Voices are like usual. I disliked how you had the girls voices all the same. Hearing three different girls say NO in the same exact voice just seemed to be kind of lazy.

Overall - Maybe it would have been better to chop this episode up into half or maybe even another time after that because it was a lot of stuff to pull in and listen to in just one submission.

~ Review Request Club ~

Violet-AIM responds:

Thank you.

Awesome but...

Awesome but i keep failing the exam so i couldn't get past that but i like it. Lol :) ,Logan.

Pretty good

AH S***! I FAILED THE F***ING EXAM! WHEN WILL I EVER GET MY F***ING DEMON HUNTER CERTIFICATE?!? LOL I passed the second time, good game.

Cool

A nice installment to Ghost Motel =)