Reviews for "Ghost Motel 7"

A mysterious feel to it all the way through

Iv'e never played the series but it has such a mysterious fell to it and the options of choosing what to do gives it a more controlled feeling while all the while that haunting music plays in the back. Truly proffesionals.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked the feel of the ghost motel. I play the music on the keyboard, the songs I make tend to have that kind of haunting or creepy sound I think.

Yay

Finally! The seventh installment of one of my fav series on NG!

Violet-AIM responds:

Wow, thanks, I'm glad you liked it psycho222. :)

weird...

it's crazy... everytime i wanted to stop playing, i couldn't!

Violet-AIM responds:

lol Hmm, yeah it's weird, I wonder why?

It reminds of Resident Evil

It's a lot like Resident Evil, bad camera angles, bad animation, bad voice acting, and bad graphics. I'm still wondering why can't the ghosts go through walls or atleast fly. It's still better than most of the crap that get's submitted.

Violet-AIM responds:

This is fiction, 1st of all, so "their rules" are different. According to this story, while in the spiritual world, ghosts are limited (seen as solid colors), while in the physical world, ghosts can walk through walls (seen as transluscent). In episode 7, the whole story takes place soley in the spiritual world where the ghosts have limitations. Hope that answers your question.