Reviews for "Ghost Motel 7"

wow this episode is kindly hard

I have to go all over different class to get the exam im just not a lazy guy trying to guess it. nice any way Violet-Aim, XwaynecoltX and Istvan_Orosi

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks zell2122, we appreciate your review and for attending all the demon hunter lectures. The exam wasn't meant for guessing. It should be quite easy for those who went to all the classes, right? :)

Good

This is a good series but I do bot understand how you could not have episode 8 here but have episode 10. I don't want to play the others if I am missing out on that part of the story.

Violet-AIM responds:

After we released ep.7, we started working on ep.8, however ep.8 is still not finished, so I decided to move on to other episodes. The way the story goes is that ep.7 Joseph goes to the demon hunter academy to take his classes and pass his written exam. In ep.8 Joseph goes for the virtual reality training, which means that the viewer plays an action game fighting demons. So actually ep.10 picks up with Joseph having completed his training, and leaving the demon hunter academy. Since ep.8 is mainly a game, not much of story, to show that Joseph had to actually practice fighting demons at the academy. While most episodes are interactive puzzle stories, ep.8 is just a game. If you'd rather wait til ep.8 comes out, that's fine too. Anyways, thanks for reviewing rezuke, hope that makes sense.

help

wheres ghost motel 8!!! i cant find it dangit!! i've done 10 i wonder if there's gunna be more. but anyways i need help finding number 8 so somebody tell me please

Violet-AIM responds:

Sorry, but ep.8 is not finished or released yet, but we're hoping it will be done very soon. Yes, there will be more to come, ep.11 might be out next month, so you can see the continuation of the story from ep.10. Thanks for reviewing trina69.

me again

hope u see this review but i was wondering, and dont take offense to this, but will the series ever pick or become more fast paced ALTHOUGH i do like ur interactive style i would just like to know cause u do have some good ideas throughout this series

Violet-AIM responds:

What do you mean by fast paced? Due to the interactivity, I think it will probably stay slow. However, there will be a variety of different stories and situations for Joseph to be in, in future episodes. As well as in ep.8, it will be an action game for viewers to play, instead of the usual interactive puzzle story. Thanks for reviewing mfkr1.

This was pretty good

I liked this it was good.There was a lot iof info good for starters of teh series and the different instrument pieces i particularly liked.Good work

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks darknightdante. Hopefully at this point, people will have a general understanding of what is what.