Reviews for "kenya"

loops

i like loops becuase when im really tired or drunk its easy to follow

how!!

how do u do it r u a super hero who makes the world laugh

I love this Flash movie.

This is the first Flash I saw made by you, and this caused me to get hooked on your flash movies. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Makes me want to visit Kenya

This flash is, to put it simply, awesome. The song is very enjoyable, and all the little additions take the flash from good to great. The tigers and lions dancing are good, but the addition of the urinating map and the Norway jokes make this funny as well.

I've probably caught all the jokes having watched this as much as I have, including the free snorkel, which threw me off. After all, would one really need a snorkel? It's a funny image.

"Holy Crap, Lions!"

Is what my cellphone greets me with when I turn it on. Thank you, Weebl!