Reviews for "_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_"

Nice Job

Yep Brilliance again, :)... Like the theme, you are able to make great rythems and have good relationships amoungst the "instruments" that your composing with. NIce Job

You know...

I still wish they had the option to give this 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000/10

Like Heroes-tunes

And I love those tunes. Gives me an inspiration to work on a new song aswell. Very nice work, really.

Don't have any advices or stuff like that to say, since mixing is very good and the song has dynamics.

Masterful

Let me share a secret with you:

The pieces I love the best - are the ones that channel their emotion into me. It can be mentally through the whole piece (making me feel sad, angry, happy) - or it could be a single instrument or melody that allows me to physically feel the emotion.

A vibration in my neck (around the adams apple)
The trembling of my heart
A bucket of watter poured over my innards
Squeezing my innards
My hair standing on end
My skin stretching

and many others.

Those are my favorite pieces.

The instrument you start using at 0:14 is beautiful. As i'm sure you can tell based on this and past reviews - I love tremolos.

The string's in this piece are dissonant and hauntingly lovely. The percussion is done masterfully.

The climatic change is done flawlessly and I can see the fields and village getting shadowed by a cloud of disbelief and darkness.

The pizzacato strings are great. They are actually the exact same starting notes of a riff I learned to a well-known rock piece today. But i'm sure you didn't know that =)

Great job with this piece - everything was done flawlessly.

If I had to add something - possibly a glockenspiel during when it gets dark? I think that would add a nice effect.

I think i'm going to have to give this a 10/10... and I don't give many of those =)

This is just awesome

Sometimes a piece of music makes me feel some way, but the really good music is, what doesn't change how I feel, only magnifies it, so I can understand it better. This is just the kind of music that changes meaning with my mood. You have an amazing skill with this kind of music, all of your themes are a masterpiece, keep it up!