Reviews for "_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_"

Nice Job

Yep Brilliance again, :)... Like the theme, you are able to make great rythems and have good relationships amoungst the "instruments" that your composing with. NIce Job

oh snap!!1

I think I just made half of Britain pregnant.

MaestroRage responds:

Not man enough to take on the entire country eh? I always knew there was something wrong with you Decerto.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it ;D!

yah, this is amazing.

its got to take some serious skill to do this no matter what program you use. this could be in like, god of war, or prince of Persia. Entrancing. damn.
my stuff on here is pretty juvenile compared to yours. but i would really like to know what program this is so i can plan to buy it in the far and distant future.

MaestroRage responds:

Hello muskweet0! First, thanks for dropping by and leaving a review, i'm glad you liked it :D!

Secondly, I don't think your music is juvenile. Budding true, but if you keep going, you can reach where I am, and even beyond. I am a believer that hard work can compensate for talent, if you're not born with it, which I often believe i'm not X'(!

In any case, please visit this page here to see what I use.

node/72

without the spaces, thanks and good luck!

how

how do you do it, Your compositional skills are freaking superb man. Did you go to school for this ?

MaestroRage responds:

I get my inspiration by slaying the unworthy with my face. Whack em good and hard until their blood is caked on thick enough to blind me. Then I go to the computer and express the story via music... that's actually not a bad idea. I'm going to go write that down as a song I should make one day!

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Incredible... possibly one of your best.

You've done it again Maestro you have completed an incredible piece here and the slow string cords are awesome, Keep it up and never stop making music you are making Newgrounds a world of fantasy and adventure ;)!!!

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you JakesFable! Fantasy and adventure eh...? It seems that it's true, all my songs have one of those 2 as it's base. I don't think i'd have it any other way.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it! Also, happy belated year since you joined NG :D! Keep up the good fight!