Reviews for "_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_"

Amazing!

That song is absolutely amazing, sounds like It should be on the trailer for a movie. You definitely have a knack for composing music. 10/10 5/5

Great song

Very good song but i think it could still be darker look towards helix's work for that darkness u need.

Awesome as always.

You're songs are just so beautiful, I just can't describe it in one of the simple reviews...I think a great song is partly defined by how much it inspires emotions and whatnot in people...and just about every one of your songs(if not every single one) inspires me, and fills me with emotions, whether they be happiness, sadness, etc....I hope you get what I'm saying.

I doubt you'll be able to read this review though, what with your overtime at your job and whatnot...but good luck with all that though, hopefully you can get that sound you want and get your dream back on track!

Great composition as always.

Like someone below said , in the beginning it reminds me of something from ancient greece. It is not clear if you used real instruments or not , and that's good.

Huh.

Why is it your songs always remind me of Greek Myths?

This one brings the titan Kronos to mind. Evil, dark, and able to corrupt humans to do his bidding. Sliced into pieces with his own Scythe. Father of the gods.
What can I say? Your songs are awesome.