Reviews for "_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_"

Love

that gritty angry brass. It's so wonderfully realistic, it almost makes me lose control of my sexual organs >;D

The splendour, I think, about this song, and indeed, now that I think about it, with most of your other songs lies within how well woven together the harmonies between instruments are. There's no real memorable tune, it's a sea of sound that's so easy to immerse oneself in. If I were to tell someone about MaestroRage's music I couldn't go "hey, have you heard his last song, it sounds like this *hums melody*", they'd actually have to listen for themselves, and feel for themselves the way that the music affects the listener on a totally different level.
I love it.
Congrats on the tank awards, your music is memorable, and you truly live up to your title of "maestro".

MaestroRage responds:

I intended it to make you lose control of your vital functions, but sexual organs is an equally important part of one`s self :D!

A very important aspect you`ve realized WB. You`re quite right, in most of my tracks I forgo memorable tunes with harmonies. I just, feel like it has a more deeper connection for the listener. I mean, when you have a memorable melody, yes, the listener still see`s an image, feels an emotion, but most of the time it also distracts them. Expecting, and receiving something from the song on a level which cannot be manipulated from the listener`s conscious. Of course, it`s foolish to say that melodies in general are distracting, every song must have some basic form of melody in order to have the harmonies work with each other, to show the piece guidance before you can really get abstract with it.

Thank you for your kind words. and for your review. I am glad you liked it :)!

Nice one:D

Sounds great, bro.
Instruments & tunes in this one are really relaxing..
Damn ur one hell of an opponent for this contest :(

MaestroRage responds:

ah don't worry about that Kr1z ;D! Since i'm a judge, if I place, my position is handed down. So don't fret, i'm not going to disrupt the flow of things ;D!

Yay, duduk!

<3.

MaestroRage responds:

I love the Duduk <3! But how did J00 KNOW D:!??! Not many people know the instrument, let alone be able to recognize it. Kudos on the awesome ear.

Great Job!

Wow, a fine song to start with as the Sudio Artist of 2007! (congrats BTW). I think this is a verry good song for the competitoin! You should do well.
How do you manage to have such real-sounding instruments when using a computer program??!

MaestroRage responds:

why than you Nintechno! To answer your question the depth of realism in these songs can be achieved due to the nature of the library I use, which in this particular case was largely East West RA.

Keyswitches is the "key" here, pun intended. Keyswitches in a nut shell is a way of changing play styles for instruments quickly by pressing a note usually from C2-C3 or however many articulation styles they have. Combining these playing styles, and knowing the basics of how the instrument best expresses itself, you can gain levels of realism such as this.

It takes a good bit of patience, but it's worth it every time.

As for doing well, since i'm a judge, my position will be handed down, should I place :D!

Also i'll get to you pm soon, I swear T-T

Powerful

This is a really powerful song and it really provokes emotions. I could see this in a movie. You really have a lot of talent. Nice Job.

MaestroRage responds:

thank you Connmann! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks again for your kind words, and review!