Reviews for "_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_"

A master piece!

I felt a slight pull while i listened to this song. it had me so intranced that I zoned out at school listening to this and some girl thought I was staring at here the whole time :) Keep up the good work!

MaestroRage responds:

XD. I do that sometimes too on the subway when i'm listening to my favorite music and i'm studying it. I fall into a trance state and the person across me thinks i'm staring at them. Some girls find it flattering, and some guys reach for their knives. Those days Selcuk finds himself walking the rest of the way to school :(

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it :D!

MAESTRO!!!!

How have you been???? I haven't been on here in a while. Only logged on to give this a review.

I absolutely love that instrument! I don't know what it is, but it reminds me of so many different things.

It sounds like you've been greatly broadening your horizons. Such a wide range in skill!

Amazing stuff man...

Anyways... I'm at work so I've got to go now.

KEEP IT UP!!!!!

-i2

MaestroRage responds:

Hey i2! It has been a long time indeed! I'm doing fine thanks, keeping busy as always.

By that instrument I assume you mean the opening one. That is called the Duduk (Doo Dook), an instrument of Turkish origin. It is used often in ethnic suited songs, and is popular in said genres and styles, so it's probably not something entirely new to you.

I have been broadening, hopefully soon i'll get my act together and expand in other genres ;D!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it! I'll keep it up as long as I can!

Awsome

I started listening to it and I got totally emerged with it I forgot it was playing and it wound up looping 3 times in a row. Good Job Matestro

MaestroRage responds:

Fell into a trance did ya :D!? I love it when that happens. Some songs I can listen to like 50 times in a row, just sitting there in my room, lights off, in the night... the feeling is so surreal...

anywhats, thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

If only your songs were longer

you have great potential. I could see songs like this being played by concert orchestras. The beauty of your songs is something to be preserved.

MaestroRage responds:

In this particular case floydian, the song had to be 2 minutes, as was the rules of the competition, but i`m glad you liked it! Thank you for your kind words and review :D!

Truly Epic!

I've always enjoyed cinematic orchestra, and all of your songs seem to fit the ticket there. Whenever I hear your music, I always see some sort of scene pop into my mind, thus the cinematics.

I have been fooling around with different music creators such as FL Studio and Finale. I saw in an earlier review that you used the East West RA library, but what program do you use to create your music?

MaestroRage responds:

I`m glad you see a scene Joecracko, for in each and every song I make there is a story, an image, or an emotion I am trying to convey. If it fails to impart a vision to you, then the song is generally a failure.

I use Fruity Studios as my host program. East West RA library is a VSTi, which can be used in a multitude of programs, like Finale, Sibelius, FL Studio, Cubase, and many more programs.

Thank you for the review, i`m glad you liked it!