Reviews for "Clock News: Ep 3"

your average clock movie, ...

... boring and unoriginal.

Banana-Clock responds:

wouldnt average be like a 5

Why people review other people 0

I'm disappointed to see that some creators of flash movies go to other peoples submissions and review them 0 because they are so close to beat them, let's say, for the review award... Maybe it doesn't change a lot at the end, but this attitude make me sick... So bad Banana_shit is one of them... and that he even uses multiple accounts to achieve that.

wtf is this

How is this good this sucks i see that u used stupid computer voices that made me want to turn my speakers off was so boring you used clocks sticks are better then clocks make stick figures plz they are so much better then fucking clocks and also i looked at the reviews and the only people that voted high for you are clock fans or diffrent accounts you made like the poster before me nismael said plz dont be stupid and make somthing that really can get a good vote instead of doing it yourself!!!!!

it just sucked

boring, the voices were very annoying, and the "funny ending" wasn't funny it was stupid, stop wasting ur time on these

Bah! Nothing but slander!

Not cool, Banana Lock, not cool!