Reviews for "Clock News: Ep 3"

well, wasnt that funny

i think it was supposed to be funny, i think, but it just wasnt. still, nice work on all the other elements of the flash

i think it was kinda boring

no offense but this wasn't the greatest, i saw some other clock episodes that were kinda funny, but the computer voices made me get bored and i felt to the point where i just didnt watch the flash anymore. But some other flashes by you were good

Sharp.

This was a nice satire but nothing to write home about.

Rather Boring

Instead of using those crappy computer voices. Walk on the wild side and make the voices yourself. I was wondering.. Maybe you could break away from the whole clock/lock/whatever it will be in a week thing and write a story with characters you create. I dunno, I think im just getting bored with the whole clock thing.

...................boring................

I almost fell asleep watching that! The voices suck! That is the computer voice on my computer! It was so frickin hard to understand what the stupid clock fruits were saying!