Reviews for "Clock News: Ep 3"

OMG!

That was great. I'm not a fan of Rush by anyone's standards, but I thought it was crap that he had to resign over that. After all, McNabb is an over-rated qb...

nice

This is the first Clock movie I've seen in quite a while that I actually liked. Really great work guys....even if those computer movies do get irratating after a while.

Good graphics and everything

But I think Clocks need to move onto using proper vocies. The computer generated ones are getting tiresome.

Banana-Clock responds:

It wouldnt be right though, because clocks are mechanical, so they use mechanical voices.

Hehe funny once again

~~REVIEW~~
Well once again another funny yet classic episode of news, i still say there should be on location stuff, but anyways nice work on this one

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More on location as i say

~~OVERALL~~
Funnier every time

~X~

Sharp.

This was a nice satire but nothing to write home about.