Reviews for "Clock News: Ep 3"

The feeling is mutual

I hate black people too. I really liked the last line...."we our experiencing technical difficulties".

Good job banana clock for cutting into the bureaucracy of this politically correct sensitive society. State your opinions boldly !

My only complaint is that you should have used a different voice for Banana clock and the main news guy- that voice is trademarked as Strawberry's@! fifen

Great Work

Funny shit, excellent job. You get a gold star!

OHHH!

I can't have an awful voices

Brilliant work!

OMG!

That was great. I'm not a fan of Rush by anyone's standards, but I thought it was crap that he had to resign over that. After all, McNabb is an over-rated qb...

nice

This is the first Clock movie I've seen in quite a while that I actually liked. Really great work guys....even if those computer movies do get irratating after a while.