Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "MMZX - Trap Factory"

Fuking 0 bombers right ?

Great work I say :)

Go AWAY Zero bombers !

Zero-Resurrected responds:

Thanks Sephirot24. I'm glad I don't let the zero bomber hinder my creativity. :D

Another one that's better than the original

Tres magnifique man. That rocks!
And submitted on my birthday too :3

Good Stuff

I havent heard the original so I really cant compare the two but I like your version very much. Keep up the good work.

wow

So this was that damn epic song in death vs. monstars? I would have never guessed something this awesome was from Megaman period.

Zero-Resurrected responds:

the original song isnt nearly as intense

Christ on a bus, I love this. I mean, I loved the original piece, of course, but this is a really good remix!
Gotta say, yeah, that guitar solo is pretty sick! A bit on the loud side (thought I heard a bit of feedback, but ehh, maybe I'm just hearing things, no pun intended), but listening to this multiple times, I think it stopped bugging me. I think the piano "solo" at the end was also really good, kinda wished I heard more of it. :)

I don't know how anyone could give this a "0"...unless they never liked Trap Factory to begin with or just was trolling, but yeah, you shouldn't worry too much about that (though I can understand the irritation with them not explaining why, critique can be very helpful).

But I digress.
This is pretty damn good!