Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "MMZX - Trap Factory"

:) Very cool and epic.

Came here through Channel Absolute Zero!!! xD
Great Remix !!!

I was never a big fan of trap factory but this remix is amazing and I remember playing this fight and it was really hard. In my opinion it was much more difficult than the final boss on normal.

Christ on a bus, I love this. I mean, I loved the original piece, of course, but this is a really good remix!
Gotta say, yeah, that guitar solo is pretty sick! A bit on the loud side (thought I heard a bit of feedback, but ehh, maybe I'm just hearing things, no pun intended), but listening to this multiple times, I think it stopped bugging me. I think the piano "solo" at the end was also really good, kinda wished I heard more of it. :)

I don't know how anyone could give this a "0"...unless they never liked Trap Factory to begin with or just was trolling, but yeah, you shouldn't worry too much about that (though I can understand the irritation with them not explaining why, critique can be very helpful).

But I digress.
This is pretty damn good!

Very Very Looks Like Mega Man X,Dude =) i vote and rate 5 ! (also,download this song,thanks for the Capcom song,Dude)