Reviews for "Just Business (EB REMIX)"

I like it

It sounds like the perfect hip hop song. I think everyone should like it. 10/10 5/5!

ElectricalBypass responds:

I'm very glad you like it. Make sure you check out SinZLazTWordZ's profile.

-EB

Sweet

I like it... kinda trance and technoish but u got a serious beat going there especially when it drops, i completely agree with the person below me... very nice work, and im working on a one with the vibrant but ima change up the melody il let u know when it hits the spot.
~SinZ

YOOOO you smacked it G...

jeez, wasn't sure how this was gonna sound from the intro, it sounded kinda trance techno at the beginning, but when the beat drops, it was MAD!!! but when you take out the drums in the middle its a bit iffy, if ya get what im saying, and the little cymbal crash at the end was a bit of and anti-climax, but what ever, you got something serious here G, keep it up, peace.

ElectricalBypass responds:

Good Golly Mister. I'm glad you liked it. I know what you mean. Thanks for the review

Hmm

It sounds alright, drums could prolly hit a little harder is my only complaint.

woah now

perfect hip hop song? I don't think even alternative hip hop use beats like this. It goes hard no doubt but more of a trance/techno genre to it.

ElectricalBypass responds:

I don't fully agree with him, but Its not a full hip hop song. Its mostly trance elements.