Reviews for "Howard Dean Alarm System"

LMAO!!!

NullZilla this was one of the funniest flashes I have seen in quite some time. The sounds in it almost made me think it was an actual commercial. I know a person would have to be crazy not to at least snicker at that movie.

THX for a good laugh, I needed it!!

Redneck D
Redneck for a new millenium

YYYYYAAAHAHHHHAHHHAHHH!!

That was really funny! His scream was indeed gay.

Where can I buy one!? I need that!!

Very funny, I remember that speech, the other thing that bothered me was that horrible Micheal Moore speech.

I was hoping to hear that speach he gave in Iowa

The I was hoping to hear that kick ass speech he gave at the end of the Iowa Caucus where he is using a pro-wrestler tone of voice.

I don't care what the media thinks. After that speech, Dean has my vote.

The only thing missing was Meen Gene Simons, a pair of sunglasses, a cowboy hat, a feather boa, and a hearty "OHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" at the end.

Hardasses for Dean!
If his temper is this bad here, imagine the new assholes Dean would rip in the back sides of the anal rententive European Union when he becomes president!

TheOtherTruth

I agree with "theOtherTruth”. I find the use of the word "gay" to describe anything to be “grossly offensive and ignorant” (except ,of course, when describing light-heartedness or mirth).

Please refrain from future use of said appellation and instead use "fairy", "faggot" or perhaps "aids-ridden butt-slammer".

I hope I don’t come off as being overly dictatorial, I mean, I could even live with “limp-wristed pansy”; but, again, the term “gay” is “grossly offensive and ignorant” -to both myself and TheOtherTruth and about 7 or 8 other people in the word.

Although, in some capacity, I do agree that the good doctor’s scream is, in fact, gay.

If someone had rammed a large object up my rectum, I’m sure I’d emit a screech quite similar to that of good ol’ Howie (...Howlie?).

Nevertheless, good work.