Reviews for "Bubble Wrap (clay)"

OMG

this totally rules!!!! best clay movie ever!
make more!! make lots more!

DrNeroCF responds:

I would, but they take forever of straight editing just to sync everything...see that donation button...yeah I need motivation

This is just awsome!

I read Knox's review for this and I just have to say that I am really getting sick of that guy. His stuff kind of sucks compared to this. It looks as though you took more time in designing the people and on top of that, you actually had their mouths moving when they talked. I liked how you mixed things up by putting yourself(i think that was you) and Strawberry Clock and others in it. Also, I read in Knox's review saying that you have to get better voice acting. HA! Knox should talk. This was also funny, but could have been a bit more funny. Other than that, I say you rule at claymation and I'll be looking forward to more of your work. I give this a 5 and it goes to straight my favorites.

DrNeroCF responds:

Haha, first off, don't take anything me and Knox say to each other seriously... he's a funny kid, I'm helping him with his DVD, we like to yell at each other, it doesn't mean anything. I mean, after all, he is a co-author.

hahaha

Never mess with a man and his bubble wrap. If you were gonna do cameos you shoulda had the guy from madness rip the shit out of strawberry clock.

DrNeroCF responds:

madness cameos... hehe, yes, they shall surely make it into my game...

lol AWESOME !!!

haha that was halarious esecially in the beginning with the bubble rap haha .... i watched it on e and i suggest everyone else do the same overall u have my fav movies and this is one of the best !!!!

KIK ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first bubbe rap then strawberry clock whats next??????.................................................
.....still kik ass as useual
i watch clay all the tome still..................kikass