Reviews for "Bubble Wrap (clay)"

Dude.....

Man u can do better than that! Honestly,I thought it wuz crap. Not funny at all,I like the ones wher the ppl r blue blob like things.THOSE r funny. Better luck next time.

This movie KICKED ASS

There is only one word that can describe this flash, AWESOME. The video quality could have been better, but you even got live footage of someone strapped to a chair. This totally deserves an award and should never be Blammed from the Portal. Keep up the good work people.

That seriously kicked ass.

You've got the claymation thing down to a fine art. The claymation thrown over the video footage of the guy strapped to the chair. WOW.
The voices were dubbed over really well, except a few parts....was a bit muffled. Reminded me of Aardman animations. Good job. You deserve a 10 for all the work you put into it. The video quality is a bit crappy, but your gonna get that importing video to flash.

Hehe...

That was some good Clay, took your time on this one I can tell. Animation is pretty smooth.

crap