Reviews for "Bubble Wrap (clay)"

good work

if it wasn't for this movie i would never had found out about strawberryclock. thank you.

I enjoyed that. VERY entertaining. I can DEFINETLY see all of the hard work, and patience put into this. I loved it. Actually, I'm also surprised it hasn't gotten any awards. It shows you obviously put alot of thought and time into it. I love the yellow guy's voice. It sounds like he's in some music video from the 80's. I very much enjoyed this wonderful piece of work.

Keep it up, even though I know you will. Great job, it deserves my 5.

-Flashmaster-

thank you....

not only did i like this flash very much, but it was the first movie that i ever saw with strawberry, or any clocks at all, if it wasen't for you, i never would have learnd about the clock crew, and i just thought that, before i moved on to bigger and better things, that i should go back and thank you, so thanks!

I like the part were strawberry clock comes

Yes people but watch it when that happens and you'll see what i mean. HA HA i love it when a random thing happens. i also like the part with the joke and the guy laughs before he tells it. Dude dont be so hard on your self though. look at me i make animations BUT I CANT PUT ANY ONLINE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A STUPID THING THAT CAN MAKE VIDEO FILES TO SWF FILES!!!!!!!! ohh sorry no one cares about that....heh.......any way I cant donate cuz i got no money man sorry. But you did a good job.... you all did...

Haha funny

this is one very well put together clay-mation especially including the scene with the clay dude and the person moving at the same time how was it done?