Reviews for "Bubble Wrap (clay)"

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW

steph 7j7 is an asskisser
he kisses knoxs ass
etc
etc

omfgwtfyay!meep

that was hilarious!! whoever the guy with the ducktape on his mouth was...call me;) love the randomness, love the clay and love starwberry clock. id send money, but im a poor bitch of a bitch....so, all my love and such!

Pretty good

I definitly liked this, the bit that puzzled me was the guy with duck tape around his mouth lol!,
Loved it, and loved the bit where knox's klayman juggled funny!

I would of given you a 10 for the graphics but they were a little bit fuzzy, But that's what happens sometimes when making claymations,
LOVED THIS MOVIE MAN im giving you a 9/10!

Good But...

I Liked this clay mation but they are better when you dont put in action and just put in jokes and stuff (like -knox-'s!)

*im curretly making my claymation!*

Good Work!

WOW

This movie rules. It's so cool, especially because of all the different kinda "people" there's in it, y'know, human, clay and cartoon.
And yes, if you ask me, knox should put it on DVD.