Reviews for "Bubble Wrap (clay)"

Gayest BS ive ever seen

This was the most horrid clay movie i have ever seen no work put into it at all what the hell was up with DBZ Dude you should be ashamed that was so damned gay.................

not horrible.

Surley you can do better than that can't you?

it was ok

it was ok I guess I like your other films better though

?

That was good, but really, if you keep blaming Knox for pointless Krap, then why why did you get him to do it? All you do is bitch about him pointlessly in the credits and in your Author's Notes when really, you should be thanking him. ,ForGod's sake. Good flash, bt your attitude sucks.

hahaha great evn strawberryclock

great hahaha lol all your base sbc hahaha last buble lol yea cool.next time try some sprites as well <=