Reviews for "Bubble Wrap (clay)"

good looking clay

liked the cameo with pube muppets read my review for one of the PM flashes it kicks ass any whoo nice flash all around 5!

Enjoyable

The ending was classic.

I expect my cookie to be mailed to in a shiny purple fish wrapped in happiness.

I'm waiting.....

just for j00!
sorry I can't mail it

Nice, very nice indeed.

I'll admit that it was lacking in originality, which docked off a few points on style, but it was still quite funny. The animation was smooth, although I would recommend a smaller window, as to lower file size, and add a sharper picture. Overall, good work, and I look forward to seeing other pieces from you in the future.

Fifened.

~ Masquatto

DrNeroCF responds:

thanks for the feedback, but the movie was already rediculously small, then I expanded it in flash, so that's as low as that filesize is going to go, any worse quality would kill any time there's a lot of motion going on

um,,,,,,,

that was a little ok.....

.................................

i think nox woulda done a better job in the animation and i think the storyboard made no sense .

DrNeroCF responds:

... what are you talking about??? knox can't even lipsync... no offense to him, (he even admits that I'm better animation wise) but I have to defend my animation