Reviews for "But Who Will Save The City"

Great song

Very catchy song, I'd say pretty hard to dance too because of the tempo, but I really liked it. Just all of it seemed to fit in perfectly. I loved the drum machine in it. Great beat, and the climax is just brilliant. Reminded me of mission impossible a bit at the end. Which isn't a bad thing. Great job

=Review Request Club=

SymbolCymbal responds:

its only hard to dance to if your not Ali G. lol.
thanks for the sweet review man i always love your input and opinions.
Symbolcymbal

cool

sounded choppy to start but turned into something awesome, all that it needs is an amazing superhero story to go with it, I absolutely love the fast paced drums, and the dangerous sounding base sounds about halfway in made it all that much more superhero-esque, an intense sound you have here, amazing work

SymbolCymbal responds:

thank you im very glad you liked it.
Yes the begining is a little hard to force into the ears.. i just got so used to it. lol

Manbat!

Conceivably, Manbat could be the stuper hero that is looking for a theme tune that you're after. He doesn't have any special powers or anything like that, he just hangs from the ceiling to sleep.

Kind of a tribute to the 70s sounding pieces that embody the whole super hero genre, but with a slightly modern twist. The only thing that we're lacking here is the 'BAM', 'THWACK' and 'ZONK' sound effects to accompany it.

[Review Request Club]

SymbolCymbal responds:

TWACK ZONK BLAM .... wait no blam NO BLAM....

im glad you enjoyed it.. maybe those things will come into play if it thrown in a flash....
but manbat doesnt sound so super. MAYBE SLOTHMAN!!!!! with death defying powers. Can cross a street in a single hour. Can Punch slower than your grandma.
Criminals beware of DUN DUN Duuuuuuuuun SLOTHMAN.

This Rocks!!!!!

This music hits the jackpot!!! 10/10, 5/5

SymbolCymbal responds:

RING RING RING RING.....(money spews from computers cd drive)
WOOO HOOO
thank you!!!

I WILL!

Sounds very fitting for a level for a "madness" game

SymbolCymbal responds:

i would love to see this in a madness flash..
thank you!!!!