Reviews for "Insane Orb"

Gotta like taking a fresh approach to pong.

Everybody has to like this game, even if it's just a little. It's not the greatest game in the world, but it is a fresh, new spin on a classic. If you like games like breakout, you'll like this one.

Great...BUUUUTTTT

Theres always a but in reviews*. It was a funny little game, some glitches, such as the blocks part, one block glitched and 'zookied on me, made the ball stick to the corner of the box. Also the ball would get behind the opponent and he'd still save it. Freaky. Otherwise its all an 8.

*Thats my belief.

damn you pacman

it was good diffrent from all the other pong games

sonic pac-pong???

wtf its like pac-man ,sonic fused with pong or like pong on steroids but i in fact liked it

pong advanced

its like pong on crack its adictive