Reviews for "Pikachu gets it!"

FUCK YOU A.P.I.

FUCK YOU ALL PKEMON ROCKS STÔP KILLING THEM WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU ASSHOLES AND do not ban me like lots of things becuse i like pokemon SO SHUT UP AND DO NOTHING TO POKEMON

O_O

....You hate Pikachu, don't you?? O_O

-sigh-

Ok.... this is what you call a waste of time. It wasn't funny at all. Like.... AT ALL. -sigh-

Meh...

Not very funny, I mean... despite there being no plot, the movie itself wasnt that great really. I liked the intro... but it would be better without the infinite looping, and perhaps if you get to hear Pikachu scream and suffer and stuff, not just text saying "PIKA". Ah well, it's not bad... I like the filesize, so good job on that.

WAHOO!

Nice!I've always hated pokemon.NOW THEY DIE!Good job.