Reviews for "Pikachu gets it!"

I HATE PIKACHU

hahaha very funny pickachu sucks ass every one hates her

you sure got better

haha, compare this to CI unregulated, you sure improved your flash skills! CI unregulated is the best, the games are pretty nice too

ha ha ha ha ha ha

well it made me laugh. One of my friends liked pokemon at one point... up untill I started hitting him when he tried to bring it into every day conversation.

uh...

Yeah, especially since it's FIVE YEARS OLD!!!!!

Idiot Nachos...

ROFL AT NACT123

While this flash may not have been that great, im still laughin SO DAMN HARD at Nact123. What a dumbass, he should know, If he doesn't like it, leave it alone. Fool. anyway back to the flash, This movie probably was just a test of your skillz I bet, I have made many bad flashes like this. But Ive seen some of your other stuff so I know that this is not all your capable of.