For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pikachu gets it!"

Die!!!

Short and sweet - it's like a dream come true! Good graphics and just plain brutality! WOOHOO!!!

GOTTA KILL EM ALL

Finally that little bitch pikachu died! little dick got what he deserved! DIE PIKACHU, DIE!!!!!MAHAHAHAHA!

(14 9 more to go)

:-S

Hmmm.... This isn't really up to McFretN's standard!!

sucks

the rest of yer wurk rocks only cause ure killing pickachu is why its good, make some more so we can kill the freaks

nothing special

well what can I say?It lacked in some areas whereas in others you have fulfilled everyone`s deepest desire....TO KILL THAT LITTLE RODENT PIKACHU!So since it was your first ever movie and because I loved Combat Instinct 1 and 2 Ill let you off this time.
P.S Please make a third Combat Instinct