Reviews for "Phallic Moose: Sue Stuff"

woo, yeah

man that was awesome. kick ass dialogue and plot twists. And catchy one liners, ohhhh! the best thing to come out of canada since Jan Arden!!! lol, i'm just kidding, she deserves to be beaten, ohohohoho. anywho way to rock my socks off!

PhallicMoose responds:

Jan Arden?! Hot damn! Next time, we're striving for a Nickelback comparison!

Damn Canadian Beer!

Well if you guys are riding the "short-bus" I want on! And don't forget to do what Mr. T says!

Wow

You were right to do a little dance in class my man that was awesome. Did anyone else notice the blonde one looked like that guy from Hanson?

Bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!

That was freakin' hilarious!
Good sound (plus extra points for the McNuggets remix (Featuring A. Frame no less))

All in all a laugh riot!

Re-Review of "Phallic Moose Christmas"

This is a re-review of Phallic Moose Christmas" because I guess I reviewed the wrong movie, possibly because I am an idiot.
Here is the original review:
"The reason that fucking sucked is because the jokes were very unorignal and you are not funny. I'm sorry to have to break it to you but you're not funny, it's just the way it is, some people are funny and some are not. You are one of the nonfunny ones. Also, you stole the claymation idea from that KNOX fag or whatever, who by the way, also is not funny. Thank you, come again."
And now here is the new one that is not retarded:
"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow."
Sorry, I meant this one:
"I liked the movie because it had flash dance. Also it was funny and it didn't have any claymation. And I'm sorry for swearing, I know it makes baby Jesus cry. The end."