Reviews for "Phallic Moose: Sue Stuff"

hqahhahahaha, heavy shit

yeah man, that was great, theres a bunch of realy cool series things like this atm, and it is all good, this one was so funny, man, make moooooreee

PhallicMoose responds:

I'm glad you found it funny. Next episode we plan on introducing a one or more new characters. So stay tuned.

Damn Canadian Beer!

Well if you guys are riding the "short-bus" I want on! And don't forget to do what Mr. T says!

that was pretty amn funny

usually these movies of people staring as themselves suck, but this ones great. 'Where my twinkies at' is great.

screw you chazzy, if you dont like canadians, you should die a slow death.

Re-Review of "Phallic Moose Christmas"

This is a re-review of Phallic Moose Christmas" because I guess I reviewed the wrong movie, possibly because I am an idiot.
Here is the original review:
"The reason that fucking sucked is because the jokes were very unorignal and you are not funny. I'm sorry to have to break it to you but you're not funny, it's just the way it is, some people are funny and some are not. You are one of the nonfunny ones. Also, you stole the claymation idea from that KNOX fag or whatever, who by the way, also is not funny. Thank you, come again."
And now here is the new one that is not retarded:
"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow."
Sorry, I meant this one:
"I liked the movie because it had flash dance. Also it was funny and it didn't have any claymation. And I'm sorry for swearing, I know it makes baby Jesus cry. The end."

Best thing ever

I absolutely love this cartoon!! Not just because I helped make it either.....hehe.

THINGS WILL ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE!!!

Hope you all enjoy!!