Reviews for "Freedom"

lol.

kinda reminds me of me being free to do what i like (free from parents XD). i like your drawing style, keep it up ;)

well, thats seriously weird

haha wot on earth is that?! anyway funny drawings

Troll tree

Problem, gravity? *Trollface*

Took me a while to see what was going on...

...But then I realized what I was looking at, and I find it very touching for some reason. The face of the island might scare some people, but I personally find it adds to that naïve thought of release and freedom...
I'm probably reading too much into this but as far as my opinion goes: I love it!

On a side note: it reminded me of the indie game Osmos at first. Ever played that game? It has a similar thought behind it... Check it out if you haven't!

Jindo responds:

I have not played Osmos but I'll gladly look in to it!

Actually, quite touching...

I didn't have very high expectations when i clicked this picture from the frontpage, for i didn't quite get the expression on the smiling landmass thingie.
When I looked at the picture as a whole and the meaning of it, it became a touching piece of art, as the thingie's dumb expression tells of naive joy of breaking free without truly understanding the consequences. It made me quite sad, actually.

Nice work!