Reviews for "Solus- For Schala Remastered"

Chrono Trigger YES!!!

kudos! my friend..you have made my day! anything chrono trigger is awesome. this is really a fucking bad ass song too! awesome awesome awesome! !! !!!!!!!!! !!! ! 1!!

Fuck yes. :D

not bad

music I just like cause it comes with taste. by the way for the guy below they are making a direct port from chrono trigger to the ds. thought you might be interested.

SolusLunes responds:

Hell, I'm interested in that sort of news.

Awesome.

Chrono Trigger

Was one of my absolute favorite games of all time. Thats saying a lot. Schala's song, top notch and actually brought a tear up. No such thing as to amazing but damn...

I do what I can.

I mean, I was working with awesomesauce source material, so I can't take ALL the credit...

Exilent

It's a very compelling piece wether you know it or not.
Sax is favorite part though.
Funny thing is, it reminds me of a T.V. song or a Video game.
Bah, oh well.
Great job!

SolusLunes responds:

It probably reminds you of a video game song because it is a remix/tribute of Schala's Song from Chrono Trigger. It's really not close enough to the source material to be called a remix per se, but it's more a tribute :D

Cool.

As others have said, the sax definitely grows on you; by the second time I heard this song, it was already one of my favorite parts. I positively adore the piano. I have very little critque for this, except mabye making the bassline into a double octave for a little extra power in the more exciting parts. The trumpet kicks ass. Beautiful piece; I can't wait to see it on the front page.

SolusLunes responds:

Hmmmmm. I didn't think of the double notes for the bass at all.

That's an interesting suggestion and I'll look into it for a little extra kick.