Reviews for "Solus- For Schala Remastered"

This makes my soul weep

The sheer brilliance and perfection of this song is staggering.

You truly managed to captivate the essence of Schala aswell as her love for the characters and her brother, Janus. This is pure, uncut heroin to my ears.

You, sir, know your shit.

You have my undying respect, dewd.

I love you too :D

....What can I say....I'm just truly in Awe

This song deserves no less than 10/10...So much emotion put into this work I can tell the effort you put into this piece, This song truly is a beautiful piece of art. Thank you for sharing your talent. As Chrono Trigger being one of my Top games, and the fact that I loved the Original Sound Track for the Game, I do believe you have taken this Song and made it how it should be, Epic... Once again Thanks.

Glad you liked it! :D

Loved it

Chrono Trigger is my all time favorite RPG and Schala is one of my favorite characters in it, I wished she was shown more.

I as well, sir.

OMG I loved it :)

thats it I'm officially ur fan lol

great work on this

I thoroughly enjoyed every second

5/5

Officially awesome.

Piano rules..

oh this is SWWEEET!!.. personally i actually play piano :P but back to the review.. this is really good.. relaxing.. and with a lot of feelings in it .. hmm.. í think that this could be good for the ending in a horror movie or something.

I just love this .. And i know what u will write xD 'glad u liked it' or 'thanks for listening' but serious u're really good!! in my eyes.. so good as reasoner.. so keep this up, and plz keep me posted if anything like this comes up.

5/5
Helth

Favorited / U are favorited.

PS: keep this up, im sure u will get a bright carrier then.

SolusLunes responds:

Hahahaha, you're exactly right, I do tend to write "Glad you liked it!" just for short reviews. But since you took the time to write some more than just "OMGZ AWESOME", I always feel it's necessary to say more than just that.