Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wonderboy (instrumental)"

Hell Yeah!!!

Man, I was looking for a good Tenacious D remix on the Newgrounds, and I finally found it!! I can't express it with words how much I adore this band, and your remake was so damn great! It sounded a bit milder and more soulful to me then the original, unfortunately I don't know anything about music-making so I can't help you with any useful comment on the details, the only thing I can say is that the riffs were really good and heavy, I liked them even better then in the original. It's a great piece dude, Kyle and Jack would be proud of ya ;))

And... If you'll be able to, please make more remakes of Tenacious D (my personal love goes to Beelzeboss, Master Exploder, Tribute, Explosivo, Kielbasa Sausage... Well, anyway I'm sure you know their best pieces yourself). I'll be looking forward to seeing your works.

djheps responds:

lol thanks for the review, glad you liked it :P

now i am planning on redoing some of their other amazing hits (master exploder is a bit too repetitive without the vocals, but the solos... woo lol).

anywho thanks!

i like.

good job. i know tenacious D, but i'm not sure i know this song.

the reason i took off two stars:
it's just not my kind of style, but i think it's awesome anyways ^_^

-eo-

djheps responds:

yeah this was on their first album (self-titled, of course). i might redo beezleboss, tribute, or kickapoo, or some other tenacious d song.

thanks for the review!