Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Neutralized"

awesome

unbelievable this is what I'd expect on a video game

This IS .....

just GREAT!

let me ask you a question

why is your shit so awesome?

It's good but...

Its a very nice piece, but its short, and the best parts only there once. If you could find another place fore it, it would be complete. (The "piece" is the part in the trailer of Sydney Shark, which is a very good game.)

Well

The beggining is my favorite part, but it switches to what I was hoping for it to come out of it. The sound was still great and a techno song for and techno fan to enjoy. In my opinion it sort of sounds like something from Megaman, but just a little better. Now that's a big complement. You should help make audio's for gameboy advance games.