Reviews for "Trash's Adventures DVD"

Haha... glad you decided to add more

Greatness! The old one was good, but this one just kicked ass. The bloopers funnied it up a bunch, the interview wasnt as great though. I liked some of the stuff you added and a new ending, made it a lot better. Great job for a LockDay Movie, tis going on meh favorites!

- BlueCherryClock

haha

i would have killed you trash but it was the middle of the night and I was half asleep when i got shot... you cannot kill Headlock ^_^

(good work)

What was that music

when the menu loaded for Play special fetures and stuff that animation was blody amazing officaly my fav flash artist :D but neh way man you gotta tell me what that music was please :)

TrashLock responds:

Have you looked in the credits? if you have sorry, the name is Nightmare, i forgot who did it. I just randomly found it on Ka[CENSORED]...
THIS IS THE RIAA! FREEZE!

To Believe I haven't reviewed this yet...

Meh, it's been about 3 or 4 months since I last watched this, but this was the movie that got me to join the Lock Legion. A total inspiration, if I dare say so. =D I'm finally giving this the ten it so deserves from me. Cheers, old chap. Cheers.

-- Clock Lock

awesome flash.

This is the movie that made it official for me to be a Lock. Trash is my idol. Even though your gone we will all remember how you used to cuss at traffic, threaten babies, and drink. XD
Just kidding. Anyways this flash is the best. I will try and 5 this everyday.