Reviews for "Trash's Adventures DVD"

Haha... glad you decided to add more

Greatness! The old one was good, but this one just kicked ass. The bloopers funnied it up a bunch, the interview wasnt as great though. I liked some of the stuff you added and a new ending, made it a lot better. Great job for a LockDay Movie, tis going on meh favorites!

- BlueCherryClock

haha

i would have killed you trash but it was the middle of the night and I was half asleep when i got shot... you cannot kill Headlock ^_^

(good work)

What was that music

when the menu loaded for Play special fetures and stuff that animation was blody amazing officaly my fav flash artist :D but neh way man you gotta tell me what that music was please :)

TrashLock responds:

Have you looked in the credits? if you have sorry, the name is Nightmare, i forgot who did it. I just randomly found it on Ka[CENSORED]...
THIS IS THE RIAA! FREEZE!

that was just soooooo cool!!!

that was a cool lock movie!

To Believe I haven't reviewed this yet...

Meh, it's been about 3 or 4 months since I last watched this, but this was the movie that got me to join the Lock Legion. A total inspiration, if I dare say so. =D I'm finally giving this the ten it so deserves from me. Cheers, old chap. Cheers.

-- Clock Lock