Reviews for "Battle for the Throne"

Nicely done.

I love this piece, it reminds me more of a chase than a battle for some reason. Perfect addition to a epic list.

Devastus responds:

Thanks. What I imagined while making this was a fast movie shoot of the battleground where these couple main dudes race up for the "throne". Anyway, now that I listen to it I think I got it pretty well out.

War themed, i like it

Makes me imagine a commander radioing in "Get your troops there faster, general! We need to capture that building, it mustn't get in their hands!!!" Then camera teleports to a desert battlefield, tanks driving fullspeed blasting shells everywhere, Infantry APC's and Humvees racing over the dunes, helis, airplanes flying overhead, all headig towards a central point, a large building looking like a massive bunker protruding out of the side of a tall mesa that looks very similar to an underground nuclear launch facility *hint hit*(of course while enemy artillery and flak blasts on top of them out of nowhere, it adds to the whole mayhem). Then at 01:44 camera switches to the commander who radios in "get everyone out of there, it's a trap!!! they're already in there and they took over the red room!!!(aka launch room)"camera switches back to the battlefield and at 01:49 BOOM! a nuke falls right in the middle of it , wiping out the troops. Then, silence(coz thats what follows after 01:49)...

Devastus responds:

Would definitely fit, yeah.

GREAT

It starts out kinda like a jester sounding melody but picks up into an ever spiraling piece. I could so see like 5 people all fighting each other to reach the top of a pyramid while fucking each other up on the way up. Almost like MK Armageddon : )

Devastus responds:

MK Armageddon's intro movie was actually something I was thinking while making this, if I remember right, so yeah :D

Awesome.

I seriously wanted to change my profile name to Infinity's End.
My own character. The God of Evil.

When I listen to this, I imagine 5 heroes coming to his fortress to destroy him. After introductions, Infinity's End starts dropping down large rocks on the heroes. Then he sends waves of fire. After that, it's fireballs. Then pillars of fire rise up from the ground to destroy the heroes. When he finds out his attack isn't working, he switches to a more powerful form of attack. Darkness attacks. These do not defeat the heroes either. Each of them has a magical shield which repels evil and darkness. Infinity's End eventually switches to his most powerful attack, Infinity attacks. First, he sends out bolts of Infinity energy to destroy the heroes. It actually kills one hero. Then, he launches a shockwave, killing another one. After that, he uses his second most powerful attack, Infinity Nova. This kills another hero. After that, Infinity's End uses his ultimate attack, Infinity Blast. This shatters the shields, and kills the second last hero. The final hero is almost killed. He takes the 5 swords, and fuses them into the Blade of Light. Infinity's End takes out the Blade of Destruction. They fight, and the hero wins. Infinity's End is banished to the realm of darkness, and an era of peace follows.

How's that for your great battle?

Pretty great battle, yes :P

Thank you for your review.

Great work.

I just got an album from Epic Score. And to be honest, this is better then most of the songs that are missing choir.

All true epic songs should have choir though, in my opinion.