Reviews for "Hostage Situation 2"

The best Newgrounds movie ever

This should remain on top of the newgrounds top 50, I can't believe your score is so low on this movie these people don't know whats good or crappy. Best ever man good friggin job.

Great animation!

The animation on this was superb. It was one of the most realistic flash movies I have ever seen. The sound was great, and the main menu was well done.
The only problem with this movie is the interactivity at the end was not forewarned. Only after the movie was over did I realize I had to make a choice.
Other than that, a great job.

amazing...

that was pure genius. the story was unfathomable, the graphics were untouchable, etc., etc., etc. amazing job.

awsome

that was really cool, you should make more of the hostage situations, maybe even a game.

Awesome

I haven't heard of the incident, but perhaps I was young then. In the actual event, did the plane still blow up? I was expecting it would all be saved at the last second, like many movies, but it was not so. Really reall good.