Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hostage Situation 2"

OH MY FUCKIN GOD...

Absolutely excellent mate..really, this is gettin a 5 from me...fuckin lethal..

ok i do not have cable

i dont have cable...let me ask you is this part of that suicide bomber? its 3623k and its too much not on cable. so my theory is.....i'll not watch it and vote 5 and review it a perfect score!!! i'll probably get around to watching it later when i'm not downloading.
Another Honest Review by WoOgZ

mmmm...

that was pretty special,nothing compares to this on portal,well,i dont think so,obviously the first guy that reviewed thinks otherwise.but hey.
did he even get past the pre loader?dick.
anyways,back to the movie
why was it put in as a game?cuz this has nothin to do with a game part from the wire cuttin bit,was that a mistake,can it be changed?
all those that gave it 7 and 8s overall cuz it didnt have humour have to respect the fact that u cannot fulfill all of those demands at the bottom in one movie/game,if u can find 1 movie that has everything,well done,cuz i aint found it yet!thats why this deserves a 10,cuz the things it tried to satisfy it did,fuckin brilliantly.
wicked movie.
sorry it took so long 2 get to that conc.

WOW!!

Wow! What else can I say? Great work!!

Duuuuuuuuddddddeeeeee!

Beast I must say you have true talent.I've been playing Counter-Strike since Beta 3 and have loved it ever since.Hostage Situation 1 & 2 are the ONLY good CS movies I have EVER seen.You are amazing man! This is the perfect example of what you can do with time and effort.I salute you my man.This joins my top 5 list.Great job! Make more!