Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hostage Situation 2"

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen alot of shit on Newgrounds (including my own). I have seen alot mediocre and some above average movies and games. But every once in a while there are gems that get put on Newgrounds; some real hardcore shit that it's creator(s) took time to make. This is not even a gem. THIS IS THE GODDAMN CROWN JEWEL. I think, nay, KNOW that this the BEST thing ever put on Newgrounds. Spectacular work guys. You've got my 5 and at least another few 5's over the next week. Once again, excellent work and I hope to see more!

Beast0 responds:

WHOA, i didnt expect a response like this, im pretty overwhelmed, OK, 1 point, this was made by me, none of that Creators crap, single hand job (stop kissing ya own ass BEAST :P)
and secondly, i doubt there will be a third, but i may change my mind, you never know!

cheers

-BEAST

The BEST

This is goona be the new number one this is the best movie ive seen yet BEAST fuckin rules!!!!!!! dont hate cause you cant draw like that i have to see a sequel!!!!!!!!!!

-xkilla

..................................................

I will die with thoughts of good flash! NOT shitty ass stuff that gets more than it deserves like pepsi girl wheel of death and the final task.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, why aren't there more movies like this one!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Fucking CHRIST Man!!!!!!

Ok, we have a new winner for BEST animation on Newgrounds, hands down! Everything was MORE than perfect! Violence, Interactivity, Graphics, Sound...Gentlemen, we have a new #1. Final Task, please step aside!!!

OUTSTANDING work! I had seen the screen shots in the Alphas page, but this is FAR beyond what I could have possibly expected! Absolutely stunning. I am completely spellbound....