Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hostage Situation 2"

Ahem.....

That was awesome. Graphics, sound, animation, concept, the lot. Very well put together, held my attention till the end (not an easy task). I wish you the best of luck with this mate, hope it goes straight to the top and stays there :)

-Ed

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

you rule man, I liked this one much better then the first. Great graphics, cool sound. Surprising end of the movie.
It just ruled. HS2 4EVER

The Best Movie on NG BEAST!!

Hey Beast mate!!
Awesome movie, the best I`ve seen dude!! I`d like to say to everyone who`s about to witness what flash can be that David Savage a.k.a BEAST is the best flash animator on NG!!

Awesome mate!!
Congrats to u!!

Diego!

quickly

very nice. the red or blue wire thing caught me kinda off gaurd, but the sweet touch was the "hurry up" after the movie asks once. very very nice. i tend to lean more towards the more gripping/powerful type movies, and not necessarily the blood/shot em up type movies, but this was truly masterful.
-cheepskaight

The best? not quite...

It was really good, but not the best. I haven't seen any better drawn animations on newgrounds. This is really well done. The story, however, was a little hard to follow, and uninteresting altogether. You have great talent and excellent potential. I'm sure you can do some more really great work. Newgrounds needs people like you.

Beast0 responds:

I can appreciate what you are saying, though i must stress that i am an Animator/Artist, and i am not that great with stoies, i am very bad at literature. Can one single person be expected to do everything???, i think not, if i were in a team, i would have no excuse. anyway, at least you didnt give me a 0 for that, lol, cheers

-BEAST