Reviews for "Now You're a Hero instrumental"

nice

i think ill set the record straight for everyone.

for the end credits, and for funnies, of course its better with the lyrics.

but for sticking on the mp3 and lisening for general goodness, instrumental.

there, and yes its on my mp3 it deserves a place in 'easy listening' ^^

Mr Podge!

I greatly appreciate your kind words. I wish you great success in life.

Well, lets see what we gots here...

Mind you, I've just finished a five page english essay, so me hands hurtie! So lets make this un' a quicky. Ironically I switched this on, like, a minute before I printed it so it's giving me a feel good glow, mind you, now what am I gonna do for the rest of the evening? Oh yeah, review. Very relaxing, kinda the song you want to listen to as your hands regain some form of feeling after the button mashing finale that most boss battles are. Totally worth listening to, I like the echoing noise made in the first 50 seconds or so, gives the song a kinda... presence? IS that the right word? Oh probably. Good guitar playing by the way, if that was you. =D

Hammerypart says: Well, my hands feel like death so I think I'm gonna go rest 'em for a bit. Oh, and it was totally worth the upload, personally I think vocals can make or break a song, so its good to have a comparison. Anyways, Cya round!

Reachground responds:

I wonder if it was the flow from your earlier writing that made you write this much? Either way, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

Good luck with the results of your essay :)

Oh...it was me playing the guitar, with only one year very random training :)

It's a very pleasant instrumental!

I think it's a great instrumental by itself,

part of me thinks 'it's made better with the lyrics',
and another part of me thinks that this should have just been left as an instrumental song.

I don't know how you feel about it,

but it's a very lovely and pleasant piece :) well done.

xx

Thanks a lot :)

I think the instrumental is ok, but if I hadn't added lyrics then neither the song nor the game would have reached such a huge audience I think.

I'm conflicted

Honestly, I loved the folk sounds this evoked. When I heard the original version (yes, I discovered these out of order) it was nothing like I envisioned.

I guess it's my job to keep these two separate in my mind so I can enjoy each in its own role. Great job, though.

Reachground responds:

It was very interesting to read your thoughts. I've just added this to Newgrounds. I guess it's a strange experience for people who hear this first.

Did you try the game that the song belongs to?

A nice ambient flow

It's actually good without the lyrics, although a bit repetitive. I felt from the beginning to 0:50 you were in a trance. Then by 0:51 it fades to a hero's adventure almost resembling LoZ, lol. Very nice, just don't be afraid to add more to it.

Reachground responds:

To be compared to LoZ is a great honor. I won't add anything more to it since it's released already. Next time my friend.

thanks for the 9!