For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Now You're a Hero instrumental"

This song is very soothing and relaxing. I waited on the main menu of Relive Your Life just to hear this song. Thanks for the share.

After listening to this instrumental and the original, it's hard to say which is better.
The instrumental is very relaxing and all but the vocals add a little something to it that I pretty much don't know about it.

This is very soothing and perhaps maybe used to relieve stress, I guess.

Hmmm, I don't know.. (comparing this to the original) The lyrics are like... PRIME in this song :p
Well, the instrumental is actually really good, though. Good enough to just exist. Sounds great, I like it. Really relaxing as well. Hm.. I don't know, deserves a 5 stars :)

great

all I have to say it couldnt get any better

My favorite

This music like a mpb (música popular brasileira) here in brazil
you´re a hero man!